Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Reflective Substantive view I have acquired at UT is the firm basis of reality. My vision is now in process of pointing me to my destiny. Taking on Dr. King’s term the journey is most appropriate. A journey is always on going but it has target destinies. I am learning how to define rights and duties opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established. This was once perceived my way of thinking and now I see it is much broader but reachable.

The term no man is an island is so true. The program with MDH at UT one must learn to be a survivor and be hooked on happiness no matter what happens. I have a broader perspective of academia and the journey set before me is obtainable. Adult educators in order to advance must have discernment and realize the different educational evolving needs to individuals can be met. The exposure to other accomplished and established educators have awakened the zeal to get involved with the push button journey and enjoy the endeavor.

I have reflected the established coherence of ideas of other colleagues and believe I can relate to the professors my evolving understanding. I am listening and engaging with others who choose to co-labor and reach their goals with others. I have been enlightened to the resources that can manifest in classroom and clinical settings.

The MDH week program gave me examples, explanations, alternative view points, but still connected me with personal experiences. The program affords the ability to have individuals as well as group sessions. The opportunity to have specific focus and to raise questions for further information was a plus. The mode to allow alternative viewpoints that allows increase in understanding. It is possible to have similarities and differences but still gain perspective and think reflectively. Thanks again.

Charlotte Nichols.

MDH 601 Assignment One Page Reflective Substantive paper

No comments:

Post a Comment