Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reflective Entry-Susan Smith



Photo Reference:www.ndesign-studio.com

My brain feels very unorganized. I have so much spinning around much like the picture above. I have learned some things about myself this week. I am humbled to be a part of such a great group of women, to include returning students and new students. I have learned that I can be on the student side of the classroom, but am fearful of failure. I will definitely understand the students I teach better now that I am a student. I know I will need to have balance in my life. I teach full time, have two children and am involved in other organizations. I will need to be organized to keep all of my responsibilities and studies up to date. I look forward to the journey as much as the destination. I look forward to become friends with my fellow companions on this journey. Hang on here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment